Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Rain

today it rained...

correction, it poured

Usually i don't mind the rain, but I feel like I'm coming down with a bit of a cold and for some reason it just made me sad.  This is the first time since I've been here that I've really felt lonely.  My parents left on Tuesday, that could have something to do with it.  So as I was wallowing around campus feeling down my friend Kayla turns to me and says "do you remember when rainy days used to be the most fun ones of the year?" That took me back to elementary school when "rainy day lunch" or "indoor recess" was something to look forward to.  When did i grow up and forget how much fun a rainy day can be?

It's time to embrace the weather, i have good friends around me and I'm ready to have indoor play time :-)

besos

D

No comments:

Post a Comment